Ukraine has become the most popular destination among students who aspire to study abroad. Numerous world class Government medical universities which offer MBBS, MD or other degrees in medication and that too at an affordable cost are in Ukraine.
Most of their universities have extraordinary structures that are of high standard and universities have qualified and experienced teachers. They ensure that they give the students an elite class education. Most of the universities provide the courses which are acknowledgeable overall like WHO, EUROPEAN COUNCIL, UNESCO. One of the qualities of Ukraine is medical. It is additionally less expensive to study medicine in Ukraine compared with other European universities.
Students do not require to pass any additional entrance test to get admission in a medical university in Ukraine. You need to score 50% marks in your Physics, Chemistry, Biology in your 12th to apply for the universities.
Therefore, for the students living the dream about turning into a doctor, study MBBS in Ukraine is extremely commendable.
Top 15 Best Medical Schools in Ukraine for International Students
National University Of Pharmacy (NUPh)
- The National University of Pharmacy is a cutting edge European foundation of advanced. In 2005 the university had commended its bicentenary from the date of its establishment.
- The university has propelled material and technical basis, which equals 105000 square meters and meets the prerequisites of world education quality standards.
- There are six university structures and five hostels.
- The National University of Pharmacy has the ten departments: Pharmacy, Biotechnology, Clinical Pharmacy, Perfumery and Cosmetics Drug Technology, Drug Technology, Marketing, Organization Management, Economy of Enterprises, Laboratory Diagnosis and Quality, Standardization and Certification.
Kharkiv National Medical University (KNMU)
- KNMU is probably the oldest University in Ukraine, and it was established in 1805. It was then known as the Medical Faculty of the Kharkiv University.
- It is one of the best universities to study MBBS in Ukraine where worldwide medical students can live and study medicine. You get an esteemed degree from the college upon graduation, which is recognized worldwide.
- One can study medication in Russian or English.
- The practical training is given from the third year, and it happens in various clinics and hospitals in Kharkiv city. The students are trained to examine the patients and give them urgent aid.
Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy
- Dnepropetrovsk State Medical Academy is an educational institute in Ukraine. This educational institute is situated in the Dnieper, which is the primary industrial city of Ukraine.
- Dnepropetrovsk State Medical Academy is a state establishment of the Health Ministry of Ukraine.
- This Medical Academy is ranked 5000 by WHO in the world.
- Dnepropetrovsk State Medical Academyprovides six years medical course and also provides MD in your selected stream.
- DSMA provides high-quality education with many other training practices.
Ukrainian Medical Stomatological Academy
- Ukrainian Medical Stomatological Academy is the principal state of the higher educational establishment in the training of both physicians and dental specialists. The Ukrainian Medical Stomatological Academy began its activity in the year 1921 as the Odontology Faculty of the Kharkiv Medical Academy.
- The academy offers courses in English medium for Medicine (MB/BS), Dentistry and Nursing. Ukrainian is one of the best medical colleges compared to other Medical Schools in Ukraine for International Students to pursue MBBS in Ukraine.
- The academy trains specialists in six faculties and a preliminary department. PSMU specialists are prepared with Junior specialists, specialists and Masters.
- National University of Kharkiv
- The National University of Kharkiv is one of the significant universities in Ukraine, and prior in the Russian Empire and the Soviet Union.
- It was built up in the year 1804 through the efforts of Vasily Karazin, turning into the second oldest university in advanced Ukraine after the University of Lviv.
- The university is an excellent and well-known university. It offers medical and other courses, yet plenty of others in a significant number of areas. It is a standout amongst other Medical Schools in Ukraine for International Students.
- Odessa National Medical University
- Odessa National Medical University was started as the medicinal staff of the Novorossiysk University in Odessa, in the year 1900. Soon, this faculty was viewed as the most prestigious and well equipped therapeutic organization during that period.
- Odessa National Medical University was respected with the fourth degree of accreditation by the Ukrainian government.
- Odessa NMU is one of the leading universities in Ukraine. Under the methodological educating and updated curriculum, ONMU is well accepted and recognized across European and American continents.
- Kyiv National Medical University
- Kyiv National Medical University is situated in Kyiv, and it was set up in the year 1841. It is one of the top medical universities to study medicine in Ukraine.
- Kyiv National Medical University is a leading medicinal college in Ukraine of higher learning in educational, methodical and philanthropic activities. It is additionally the leading scientific and hindrance care centre.
- It is chief higher medical, educational foundation among the top medical schools in Ukraine on academic and efficient work and improvement of qualification for scientific and teaching staff at the top medicinal school of Ukraine of 1-5 accreditation level.
- Ternopil State Medical University
- Ternopil National Medical University was set up in 1957 and is one of the oldest and most prominent medical universities in Ukraine.
- The college was recently granted the highest (IV) accreditation level by the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine.
- The university has been giving the top tier medical education programs that fulfill international standards. MBBS courses offered by Ternopil National Medical University are MCI and WHO recognized.
- Vinnytsia National Medical University
- Vinnytsia National Medical University is a government medicinal college for MBBS in Ukraine. The university is established in the city of Vinnytsia.
- The Ministry of Health of Ukraine recognizes university, Medical Council of India (MCI) and the World Health Organization (WHO) and lots of all others.
- The above point implies that the Indian students are eligible to sit for the FMGE or MCI Screening Test after finishing their degree from Vinnytsia National Medical University. It is among the top medical universities in Ukraine to study medicine.
- The degree granted by Vinnytsia National Medical University is six years in duration. The degree is perceived by the International Medical Education Directory (IMED), US Education Department and General Council of Medicine of Great Britain. The college is well-known among international students.
- Zaporizhia State Medical University
- Zaporizhzhia State Medical University is one of the top medicinal schools to Study medicine in Ukraine, and the oldest medical higher institution is a self-governing state higher educational foundation of the fourth level of accreditation.
- The university turned into a global higher institution many years ago.
- The primary goal of the university is to give higher medical education to Specialist, Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees, as well as post-graduate training in internship, post-graduate examination, residency and refresher classes for physicians and pharmacists.
- Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University
- The Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University was established in 1945, and it is perhaps one of the oldest universities in Ukraine.
- Ivano is one of the top universities in Ukraine, and it was set up right around 68 years back.
- The alumni who leave the college are well- qualified and recognized around the world. They get to work in many nations everywhere throughout the world and receive success in the field of health and science. It is one of the best options for study MBBS in Ukraine.
- The quality of education is very high, and the expense is affordable.
Bukovinian State Medical University (BSMU)
- Bukovinian State Medical University is one of the most significant higher educational foundations of Chernivtsi and among the best medical Schools to Study MBBS in Ukraine. The college has recently celebrated the 65th anniversary of its establishment.
- The university comprises of 6 faculties and 46 Departments that train specialists for most segments of the Ukraine national economy. In light of the rating “TOP – 200 Ukraine” (UNESCO) in 2012, BSMU involved the 64th situation among higher educational foundations of Ukraine.
- It is a modern multi-sectoral educational establishment of the IV accreditation level, included in the general register of the WHO.
Bogomolets National Medical University
- Bogomolets NMU was established in 1841 in Kyiv, Ukraine, and it was named after the famous physiologist Alexander A. Bogomolets.
- It is one of the leading medicinal schools where educational, philanthropic and methodical exercises are practiced.
- The university offers different courses at undergraduate and post-graduate levels to students. The college comprises of 10 faculties. Bogomolets National Medical University additionally has a different Institute for Post Graduate Education.
- The college is a pioneer in training medicinal specialists and research faculty in the field of healthcare. University has around 1500 teachers. Included in the numbers are 855 Ph.D. and 205 Doctors of Sciences. In this way, the students are prepared by experts and academicians in the field of medication.
Lviv National Medical University
- Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University-formerly known as the Lviv State Medical Institute is one of the leading medical universities in Ukraine, having the fourth degree of accreditation affiliated with the Ministry of Health of Ukraine. The medical university is named after Danylo Halytsky.
- On November 16th,1784, the University of Lviv was reestablished with four facilities. In 2018, the Danylo Halytsky was awarded as Grand Prix “Leader of International Activities” and got a Gold Medal in the constitution of “Implementations of Innovations in the pedagogical process for improving the quality of graduates knowledge.”
- The council of a youthful scientist of university unites scientific and academic labourers of a specific age class. This incorporate alumni intern, graduates, post-graduates, clinical intern, applicants in medicinal sciences, assistant professor, associate professors.
Donetsk National Medical University (DNMU)
- Donetsk National Medical University is a state-owned higher educational foundation of Ukraine. DNMU is the best and the most significant medical college in Eastern Europe. DNMU was built up in 1930 as M. Gorky Donetsk Medical Institute.
- DNMU is viewed as the best medicinal school in Ukraine and all over Europe.
- The university has prepared more than 7,000 specialists from Europe, Asia, geographic locale, local geographic nations. The degree of the DNMU is esteemed and recognized all across the world. DNMU gives excellent advanced education to the locals as well as international students. DNMU joins a reasonable group of since a long time ago run prepared lecturers in providing quality education to the scholars.
These are the best medical Schools to pursue Medicine/ MBBS in Ukraine for International Students, who dream to become a professional doctor.