Crow’s feet, forehead wrinkles and fine lines under the eyes are some of the tell-tale signs of ageing. These symptoms are natural to appear as a person becomes old. Besides ageing, some other factors like dust, stress, pollutions, also cause ageing. Indubitably, these signs make a person look old and take away the youth and glow from the face. But that does not mean one cannot restore a youthful look after getting these signs of ageing. These signs fade away easily by adopting anti-wrinkle treatments on a priority basis. There are hordes of non-surgical ways that help in warding off the symptoms of ageing. Many of these ways do not burn a big hole in the pockets and show results that last for a good length of time. Let’s discuss them one by one:
- Anti-Ageing Injectables: Anti-wrinkle injections or anti-ageing injectables help in reducing lines and wrinkles and give a person a brighter and younger look. These injections soften expression lines by reducing the appearance of crow’s feet and smile lines. The injectables help in restoring a youthful look of the face by reducing fine lines and wrinkles and further preventing these lines from deepening. Botox is one of the most popular methods for removing wrinkles and other signs of ageing. It is an FDA approved anti-wrinkle treatment. The Botox injections are injected into the facial muscles and prevent these muscles from contracting, thereby ensuring relaxed and younger-looking skin. The results of the treatment are temporary; therefore a person needs to take repeated sessions for maintaining the effects for a long duration.
However, there are cases when people who accidentally look like they had unnatural facial features post-treatment. To maintain a natural appearance, it’s about revamping your looks, not making you look different from the original facial structure. Finding an experienced professional who is skilled, understands anatomy and the natural proportions of the face, and other people shouldn’t know that you’ve gone under the needle.
- Fillers: When a person is young, his body produces collagen, a naturally occurring substance in the bodythat keeps the skin firm and plump. But as he ages, the production level goes down due to which the face loses its volume over time. The fillers likedermal fillershelp in restoring the lost volume by making fillings in the specified areas via injection. The dermal fillers rejuvenate the overall look of a face and enhance facial features. The fillers contain Hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring substance that delivers volume to the skin. These fillers are used to get a fuller look on nasolabial folds, for getting fuller lips, padding out eyes and hollow cheeks. It is a non-surgical and non-invasive treatment that shows long-lasting results that are not permanent. The main advantages of fillers are they help in reducing fine lines and wrinkles, replenish the lost volume of the face and bring natural-looking results.
The effects of dermal fillers last for 6 to 12 months. But many times, the duration varies from one case to another. It is somewhat a painful treatment and the area that needs to inject determines the extent of the pain. For instance, in the nasolabial area, some people may experience a slight burning sensation whereas intolerable pain and burning are experienced when fillers are used on lips.
- Chemical Peels: Chemical peels are used for treating acne and reducing the appearance of discoloured skin but the treatment helps in reducing signs of ageing as well.During the process, the top layer of the skin is destroyed via chemicals and new skin is revealed.Chemical peels are considered as a safe and effective anti-wrinkle treatment with the only downside is results are not instantaneous. A person can experience the expected results in the time frame of 10 to 14 days.
- Microdermabrasion: Microdermabrasion is one of the new entrants in the field of anti–wrinkle treatment. The treatment shows instant results by refining skin texture, removing dry skin and minimizing the appearance of sun-damaged spots. This eventually makes the skin smooth and beautiful. It is a safe process that causes minimum pain.
Many beauty clinics are now offering anti-wrinkle treatments like injectables, dermal fillers, chemical peels, etc., but the quality of treatment varies significantly from one clinic to another. Clinic Dermatech excels in the art of transforming people with their specialised treatments. Hence, it is prudent to visit the clinic for getting the right results of the anti-ageing treatment.
Take Care of Skin
Maintaining younger-looking skin is possible with the rightanti-wrinkle treatment. But one should not stop making efforts to slow down the ageing process by following the basic skincare steps like:
- Keeping skin hydrated by drinking plenty of water
- Applying Sunscreen of minimum SPF 30 before stepping out in the sun
- Wearing a hat while going outside in the sunlight
- Eating a well-balanced, nutritious and a healthy diet
So, the bottom line is to take good care of the skin by eating a healthy diet and drinking minimum 8-10 glasses of water in a day. When you observe the anti-ageing symptoms, do not make a delay in seeking the anti-wrinkle treatments offered by reputed skin clinic. Book an appointment today at Clinic Dermatech and restore a natural, more youthful appearance.